Rock Out With Your Sock Out

now spinning right round like a record

Friday, April 18, 2008

I forgot my Ipod for work today. I think I'm going to die. I guess I will just have to sing in my head. Right now, its that "Our song is the bangin screen door" song. It was the last one before I got out of the car.

Crap. I meant to open my window today before I left for work. I wanted to get the air circulating. But if I can't even remember my vital to my sanity and survival Ipod, what hope is there to remember a silly window? And I meant to grab a freeze pak to put in my lunch.

Topher hears about all the good deals now for some reason. There is web site that a deal of the day or the week, I'm not sure, but they had refurbished Dysons on sale. He ordered one and it came yesterday. It works like you wouldn't believe. You can do the whole stairs with the vacuum at the bottom. The hose is in the handle and its super long. I went out last night and went I came back Topher had done the stairs. They were so clean! And there was so much dirt in the tube? bag? dirt containment area? I can't wait to do my room! Vacuuming is fun again! or ever!

Another day almost done. Skillsoft is my friend. I am learning about shapes and colors and still I am being productive.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I knew I was still subscribed to your blog for some reason. Why do actual work when you could be writing a blog post?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home