Rock Out With Your Sock Out

now spinning right round like a record

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

As stated in my previous post I have gone coo coo.
The only thing different is that I haven't touched my moebius scarf since last week.
I have been obsessively knitting on the FLS. The secret is that the real reason that I am obsessively knitting on it is so I don't go and read more of my book.

I read Twilight twice over the weekend. From Friday evening to Sunday, right before bed, I read a 5 hundred page book twice! That also shows how much of an easy read it is. I started the second, New Moon, and I am limiting myself to an hour a night. And I think I am going to cut it down to 30 minutes a night. It is really like a drug for me. I read then I have a hard time falling asleep thinking about what I just read. When I stop reading I'm sad because I know its 23 hours until I can read some more. I have never rationed myself like this with a book. Parts of this had me sobbing! Pure crack!!

The FLS is almost to the end of the raglan increases. Once I get there I will be able to see if the sizing is right or if I need to frog and start over with more stitches. Fingers crossed. I was thinking earlier that I would like to see one in seed stitch. I do believe that I will try it on the FBS first to see how it looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home