Rock Out With Your Sock Out

now spinning right round like a record

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I think I have finally got my FLS working ok. I am to the part right after you start the lace and divide for the sleeves. I did all that Thursday and Friday and I tried it on. Its a major pain to do because I have to slide all the stitches off and onto a piece of waste yarn. So I tried it on, and I wasn't happy with the way it fit. The sleeves are supposed to line up with the raglan increases but because of the alterations I have made to the pattern the arms looked poofy when I put it on. So I ripped back to the sleeve divide and took a few stitches off each side of each arm. Then I had to get everything back on the needles the right way which is really hard to do with lace... luckily this lace pattern is easy to figure out. But I always end up with the stitches backwards when I put the needles back in, which suuuuucks when you are trying to knit the next row. But I got everything back on and I am now at the part that I was at before I frogged back. Its all the four rows of the lace pattern til the very end. And the arms still...

I went and saw Twilight yesterday afternoon. I liked a lot. They changed some things and I am OK with what they did. My favorite lines were all there and everyone was perfect. Some parts were cheesy, but so was the book. I do love these books because they are good! I love them because of the emotional high they give me, and the movie delivered. I squealed and got all squiffy through the whole movie. But quietly. I get uncomfortable being demonstrative in movie theaters. I will definitely be seeing it again. My only disappointment was that Amy couldn't see it with me this time we tried very hard to make it work. We are going next week though. I went to the 4:25 show after work. I called her right after and gave her the full report. She got so excited about seeing it that she asked a friend to come watch her sleeping children and somehow snagged tickets for the 10 show at Tinseltown, which is about a 30 minute trip for her, if not more.

If that wasn't enough Twilight-y goodness for you! I also finished New Moon this morning. I was downstairs til about 11 last night and I knew I had about an hour of the book left to go. But reading it this morning threw off my whole schedule... I already had my dose of reading this morning... should I read again tonight?!?!? I think I am going to re-read the whole thing this weekend this morning before I start the next one anyway. I will get back on the schedule Monday for Eclipse.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Holly said...

You are a hot mess! lol Glad you had fun at the movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home