Rock Out With Your Sock Out

now spinning right round like a record

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here's a question for you...
How can you tell if I am really into a movie?
-if if takes me til the second time seeing it to notice the handknits!

Amy and some of her friends and I went and saw Twilight yesterday. Loved it more the than the first time. My favorite characters (besides the obvious) are Jasper and Charlie. Charlie is such a great dad, and Jasper I just find delicious. He is much closer to the Edward in my head.

I finished Eclipse Thursday night. I went way past my hour allotment, by about 45 minutes. Then I read the whole thing though again yesterday morning, last night, and this morning. I can't wait to start Breaking Dawn this evening. Its about 700 pages, so that should just give me enough time to finish it with my hour rationing with two days to re-read it before I leave for vacation.

I let Jessie borrow my copy on Twilight and I am going to be honest with you when I say that it hurt me to see it go. But if she enjoys it, I will be ok. Even if she doesn't... I will be fine. At least I gave her the chance to see if she loved it. Not everyone does. I can only prozletize so much. ;-)

So Knitting!

I didn't work on the FLS at all yesterday. I am making mittens for Julian and I have been given a deadline of Sunday. I made them according to the pattern guidelines but they really don't look like they are going to fit. And I don't have him here to try them on. I guess I can only make them based on what the pattern says and the measurements I have taken of his hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home